Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ariel Sharon failed to read Beyond Babylon

Amazon.com review of Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall.



Times of truth., February 2, 2006
Reviewer: Jewish Patriot "SHmuel" (Eretz Israel) - See all my reviews
I obtined two copies of the Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall and as a LIKUD Central Council Member attempted to deliver one to Mr. Sharon due to my excellent opinion of the book. He would not accept it.
Eventually I understood why. And I am sorry to say he not longer could reconsider his refusal.
Miss Rice declared not long ago in fact days ago the "we did not have a pulse"... She was wrong in more than way.
One has to have a soul and heart and brain in good working order to pick up THE PULSE.
This book leads the reader to, even if not Christian such as I am, understand the deep roots of the critical situations we confront. And to THE PULSE...