Tuesday, December 27, 2005

In Memory of God's End-Time Apostle

Steadfast Church of God presents:


This Real Video is a special memorial to Herbert Armstrong peformed at the Feast Site in Tucson, Arizona in 2003. (You will need RealPlayer to play this.)

To download this memorial right click here and select "Save Target As"

"Many times I have told you, dear Brethren, that when God first called me, beginning in the autumn of 1926, that the living Christ brought me into His truth a step at a time. YOU have not had to learn the truth so slowly -- Christ used me to do it for you. And one of the very last truths He opened to me was that of CHURCH ORGANIZATION AND GOVERNMENT!"

1974 Membership Letter

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

I Timothy 4:16