Monday, April 28, 2008

I won't vote for Hussein

I won't vote for Hussein

What kind of racism is it that attacks a candidate almost exclusively on racial issues, then tries to call this a "color blind society"?

Why should we be a color blind society? What about proper respect for diversity? Why should we deny our God-given differences? Who said that is so righteous? The Marxist-Humanist-PC cult - that's who, substituting biblical ideals with their own idolatrous ideas that are ruining us all (Isaiah 55:7-9).

Diversity Demands: Segregate Now!

Are you telling me that you think there isn't anyone out there who will not vote for Obama because he's black?

I'll tell you that I won't vote for Hussein because he's not a White Israelite. Why? Because, believe it or not, the Bible commands those of us who know the Israelite identity of the West, our Hebrew roots, to only support one our own kind, one of our own brethren, to be our leader. Besides, the Black Liberation Theology of Barack Obama colors his views so much that he isn't electable to reasonable folk who love the United States and pray that God Bless America.

Are you telling me that there isn't anyone out there voting for John McCain because he's a white male?

Is that so wrong? (Not that I would ever vote for CFR McCain). Isn't it their prerogative who would vote that way? Isn't it their American right?

I'm voting for Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin if the United States isn't put into receivership before then...

www.DavidBenAriel.org